• is “permanently” fixed in each building’s technical room.
• provides long-term, long-lasting storage for buildings technical data.
• can be accessed 24/7 for any building’s stakeholder.
The E-gloo digital brick
What does the E-gloo digital brick actually do?
The E-gloo digital brick provides a long-term, long-lasting archiving solution for your data.
Once archived, these data can then be read by a PC.
It is impossible to delete or modify any of the files archived in the E-gloo digital brick.
You can, however, copy a file archived on the E-gloo digital brick to a PC, modify it, and then load this new file back on to the E-gloo digital brick. Once archived, this new file will be impossible to modify.
How does it work?
The E-gloo digital brick:
- is intended to be installed in each technical room of a building,
- is housed in a case with the same dimensions as a standard brick,
- comes with a male USB connector cable designed to be connected to a PC, enabling you to read or archive data,
- does not need a power supply,
- is powered up via the USB cable when it is connected to a PC,
- is compatible with all types of PC operating systems, with no need for a specific driver.
- Digital storage for your building’s technical data,
- Long-term, long-lasting storage: archived data cannot be deleted,
- New data storage, as required.
- Each building’s technical room to be equipped with an E-gloo digital brick,
- The E-gloo digital brick is made from high-performance thermo-plastic,
- The E-gloo digital brick is waterproof (IP 68),
- The E-gloo digital brick is self-extinguishing (UL 94 V0),
- PC Multi-OS plug and play, without the need for a specific driver,
- Standard memory capacity: 64Gb,
- “Permanent” wall attachment,
- E-gloo the digital brick that backs up BIM (Building Information Modeling) data.
- E-gloo digital brick warranty: 10 years,
- Expected product lifetime for the E-gloo digital brick: 30 years.
Protected patents, brands and models
- E-gloo is an internationally protected brand,
- The technology used in the E-gloo digital brick is covered by an international PCT patent,
- The shape of the E-gloo digital brick is an internationally protected model.
E-gloo is dedicated to providing simple and secure digital storage for buildings technical data, directly in each building’s technical area.
E-gloo designs and produces:
• the electronic platform and the on-board system which handles data archiving,
• the high-performance thermo-plastic brick,
• the cable and the connectors.
By providing simple, effective, 24/7 access to technical data in each technical room, E-gloo digital bricks can help cut billable intervention times by 10 to 30%. For every 1€ you invest in an E-gloo digital brick, you can save between 50 and 170€, depending on the configuration of your building.
E-gloo digital brick, an innovative digital data storage solution
which is tailor-made for real estate economic stakeholders.
E-gloo International SA
37 rue d’Anvers,
Tél : +352 26 27 02 05