The E-gloo digital brick
A unique solution in the World
A unique solution in the World :
Data are entered into the digital brick by “drag and drop”.
Once data are entered in the digital brick, it can no longer be modified, nor the brick formatted.
Data entered in the digital brick are protected automatically, without human intervention.
It is always possible to add data, up to the space remaining free on the memory.
The E-gloo digital brick “allows the stacking of new data on a non-volatile memory, without being able to modify the old ones” – this is the subject of an international PCT patent.
The digital brick is designed and manufactured in France.
The digital brick premium components come from tier 1 suppliers established in France.
The digital brick is guaranteed for 10 years and scheduled to last 30 years.
How does it work?
The E-gloo digital brick:
- is intended to be installed in each technical room of a building,
- is housed in a case with the same dimensions as a standard brick,
- comes with a built-in male USB connector cable designed to be connected to a PC, enabling to read or archive data,
- archive all types of digital files (for example: txt, jpg, pdf, etc…),
- does not need a power supply,
- is powered up via the USB cable when it is connected to a PC,
- is compatible with all types of PC operating systems, with no need for a specific driver.
- Digital storage for buildings technical documentation and the B.U.M. (Building User Manual),
- Long-term, long-lasting storage: archived data cannot be modified nor deleted,
- New data storage, as required, up to the amount of space remaining free on the memory.
- Each building’s technical room to be equipped with an E-gloo digital brick,
- The E-gloo digital brick is made from high-performance thermo-plastic,
- The E-gloo digital brick is waterproof (IP 68),
- The E-gloo digital brick is self-extinguishing (UL 94 V0),
- PC Multi-OS plug and play, without the need for a specific driver,
- Standard memory capacity: 64Gb,
- “Permanent” wall attachment,
- The E-gloo digital brick archives the B.U.M. (Building User Manual),
- The E-gloo digital brick is designed and manufactured in France by E-gloo,
- The digital brick premium components come from tier 1 suppliers established in France.
- E-gloo digital brick warranty: 10 years,
- Expected product lifetime for the E-gloo digital brick: 30 years.
Protected patents, brands and models
- E-gloo is an internationally protected brand,
- The technology used in the E-gloo digital brick is covered by an international PCT patent,
- The shape of the E-gloo digital brick is an internationally protected model.
E-gloo provides its clients with digital bricks for the simple and secure storage of buildings technical documentation, on site, in digital form, directly in each technical room.
E-gloo designs and manufactures in France:
• the electronic platform and the premium on-board system which handles data archiving,
• the high-performance thermo-plastic brick,
• the built-in cable and the connectors.
For the Real-Estate industry, the main issue, with the E-gloo digital bricks, is economical :
• technical documentation is available 24/7, on site, without boundaries, in each technical room ;
• the building’s total cost of ownership over 30 years can be reduced by, at least, 9%.
For the Real Estate industry, the E-gloo digital bricks, is a totally brand new standard:
the “forever like” storage, on site, of the buildings technical documentation together with the B.U.M. (Building User Manual).
E-gloo International SA
37 rue d’Anvers,
Tél : +352 26 27 02 05